This Symposium will encompass a high-level discussion on financial resilience. Participants from around the world will include officials and experts from the OECD/International Network on Financial Education (INFE), ministries of finance and education, central banks, regulatory and supervisory authorities, governmental officials, as well as international organisations, the academic community, the private sector and NGOs.
- How to design effective financial education interventions
- Preparing for the unexpected - avoiding financial vulnerability
- Retirement planning – the role of financial literacy
- Decision making by adolescents – the growing up of a brain
- Making financial education work for youth and in schools
This event is organised by the Money Wise Platform, an initiative of the Ministry of Finance of the Netherlands, and the OECD International Network on Financial Education (OECD/INFE). Attendance is by invitation only. Please contact SecretariatINFE@oecd.org for assistance.
Information for Press
Jochem Rotteveel: +31 6 10 91 68 97
Henriëtte Raap-Scheele: +31 6 18 30 45 10