The Money Wise Platform is responsible for developing and implementing the Dutch National Strategy for Financial Education. The first National strategy was launched in 2008, the second in 2013 and the third in 2019.
1. Trends and developments
- Are people served by convenience?
- New economic reality
- Three million financially vulnarable people
- More attention for personal finances
- From self-reliance to reliance
2. Mission and spearheads
- Financial preparation for the future
- Structurally promoting financial skills at school
- Attention tot vulnerable groups
- Increasing oure combined forces
- Innovation and research